Thursday, March 24, 2011

In the Beginning....

Again.

This is really a vicious, painfully sad circle for me, and I am going to attempt to manipulate it in a way that people might actually WANT to read it.

Hell, In my LAST blog, I didn't even want to read that drivel.

So.

I am currently enrolled in a course which is called something like Japanese Film and the New Media. Basically, we watch anime, talk about manga and hentai and you have no idea how weird some of those people are I swear. You think I'm kidding. No. I am not.

Anyway. I love Japan, like, girlieschoolgirlstalkercrush love japan. But. (and here's the fun part) Japan is weird. In SO many ways.


It just is. I think it's something to do with the tinytinytiny nation with lotttss of people. It's like reverse canada. (pronounced like reverse cowgirl. But with an aboot)Anyway. I think there's a delirious cabin fever type thing happening in some Japanese films
like the one I had to watch.

It was disturbing.

supremely.

I have also decided it's incredibly easy to create a pattern for an anime movie - in my limited experience of them. (meaning, 3 movies.)

1. Cute girl
2. Nerdy boy <3's cute girl
3. Cute girl is CRAZY
4. Every one turns into mythical beings with cat ears and wings and flies around in a magical world that somehow brings peril to the real world and errybody gots to fix it.
5. Inevitable defeat of the guy NOT wearing pink (this is important. If you get caught IN an anime, wear pink. You're gonna win.)
6. Cheesy yodeling in Japanese & credits.

I tell yah, I got a sure fire trillion yen enterprise going on here.
Soon as I can make Keitai dinglies for my movie.

Baller.

I'll get right on that and sell the rights to some of the weirdos in my class.

I hope that was A-OK for a revamped post. I kinda wanna bring back some of the good ones. Well. The ONE good one.

Hope somebody reads this....

No comments:

Post a Comment